Responsibilities involves serving customers in restaurant, supervise operations, such as inventory and stock taking; and most importantly should be able to provide customer satisfaction.
- The candiate must have at least a high school diploma, with experience in fast food restaurant.
- With good communication skills and good command of English.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of specials and promotions.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as food, tableware, and linens.
- Sumbit inventory and sales report.
- Coordinate with area manager, supervisor and head office.